Step 1: Accessing Your Control4 System
- Using a touchscreen device: Tap on the Control4 icon on your touchscreen device to launch the Control4 app.
- Using a computer: Open your preferred web browser and enter the IP address of your Control4 controller.
- Using a Control4 remote: Press the home button on your Control4 remote to access the Control4 home screen.
Step 2: Navigating to the Shades Menu
- On the Control4 home screen, you should see a list of categories for all the devices connected to your system. Look for a category labeled “Comfort” or “Blinds & Shades”, the label may differ depending on your system settings.
- Click or tap on the “Comfort” or “Blinds & Shades” category to open the shades control menu.
Step 3: Selecting the Shades You Want to Control
- Once you’re in the shades control menu, you’ll see a list of all the shades that are connected to your Control4 system.
- Click or tap on the name of the shade you want to control. If your shades are grouped by rooms, you may need to select the room first before you can select individual shades.
Step 4: Raising or Lowering the Shades
- After selecting a shade, you should see a control interface with a slider and/or up and down arrows, depending on your system setup.
- To raise the shade, you can either:
- Slide the slider to the top
- Press the up arrow until you’ve raised the shade to the desired height
- To lower the shade, you can either:
- Slide the slider to the bottom
- Press the down arrow until you’ve lowered the shade to the desired height
Step 5: Saving Your Settings
- Once you’ve raised or lowered your shades to your liking, remember to save your settings. Depending on your system, there may be a ‘Save’ or ‘Done’ button on the screen. Tap or click this to save your changes.
That’s it! You have now successfully raised or lowered your shades using the Control4 system. Remember that you can control your shades from anywhere in the world as long as your Control4 system is connected to the internet, providing you with great flexibility and convenience.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions.